Wednesday, August 30, 2023

About Me

 Mrs. Heidi Luong

 

I was born in Virginia; however, since my father was in the Navy we moved around a lot before coming back to Virginia where he retired. I grew up in Chesapeake, Virginia and graduated from Old Dominion University. While there, I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Early Education and received a PreK-3 Elementary Licensure. After I graduated, I started teaching at Portsmouth Public Schools for 12 years.  This is my 8th year teaching at Carrollton Elementary. I have a wonderful husband and we just celebrated 17 years of marriage this year.  We have two daughters, who also attend Isle of Wight Public Schools. 

 

Favorite Colors:

Pink and Teal

 

Favorite Movies:

The Fifth Element, The Labyrinth, Gone With The Wind, and anything Disney

 

Things I love:

My family, reading books, and getting a pedicure.  :)

 

Favorite places to travel to:  Disney World, Nags Head, Washington, D.C.

 

Favorite place to shop:  Barnes & Nobles and Target

Favorite places to eat:

Chick-fil-A, Sakana Sushi, and Mellow Mushroom


No comments:

Post a Comment

CAES Info.

  Carrollton Elementary School   Address: 14440 New Towne Haven Ln Carrollton Carrollton, VA 23314   Phone: (757) 357-8850   Fax: (757) 238-...